***PLEASE NOTE THAT SALES OF UPPER RECEIVERS ARE ON HOLD TEMPORARILY DUE TO A NEW ATF RULING. We are working expeditiously to resolve this issue and start selling again. If you would like to be notified when we start selling again, please send a message to: email@example.com and we will notify you as soon as sales start again. Our complete rifles are at a new lower price and are in stock and available to ship today.
McCutchen Firearms' series of complete .50 BMG upper receiver assemblies for the AR-15 style lower, offer the very best conversion on the market today. Incorporating every benefit of the McCutchen Advantage, our uppers have been meticulously designed and manufactured with industry leading features for greater accuracy, unsurpassed user-safety, and rugged dependability to get you through the toughest situations.
All McCutchen Firearms upper receiver assemblies feature:
All McCutchen Firearms' upper receiver assemblies are designed to fit on any MIL-spec AR-15 style lower. They are available in a single-shot or 5-round magazine-fed configuration. They are in stock and ready for you to customize today!
- One-Piece Upper Receiver and Rail - Machined from a single billet of solid steel and differentially electro-induction hardened to produce the strongest and most accurate .50 BMG upper on the market.
- Proprietary Firing Pin Safety - Firing pin lockout that ensures only a properly chambered round can be detonated.
- Ultra-Hard Firing Pin - Our firing pins are made from a proprietary alloy of steel that allows for the firing pin to be ultra strong, yet forgiving enough to be able to sustain repeated hammering. This means our firing pins do not mushroom or bend over a lifetime of abuse.
- Free-Floating Precision Barrel - Precision MIL-spec chambered using match-grade techniques, our barrels are also fully supported by the upper receiver and are free from the influence of forces that traditional handguards induce, leading to the most accurate barrel mounting available.
- Dual Picatinny & Keymod Handguard - Our handguards are machined from a single piece of the strongest aluminum alloy, and utilize the hardest and most resilient coating - Class III Hard-Coat. They feature a full-length Picatinny rail on the top for optics and accessories while utilizing the Keymod standard on the sides and bottom allowing our customers the highest level of customization found on any .50 BMG handguard.