Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below:
- Why is an FFL required for your upper receivers?
- We received a ruling in February of 2019 from the BATFE stating that they had reviewed our upper receiver and determined it to be a firearm on it's own, comparing it to a Remington 700 because it's bolt action. We know that this does not make any sense but were unsuccessful in fighting it. Therefore all uppers are classified as firearms and must be transferred through an FFL just like the lower's and complete rifles.
- How long does it take to get my firearm?
- If it's on the website and does not say "Out of Stock", then we have it in stock. We build uppers and rifles to order which usually does not take more than 1 business day (Monday - Friday). We cannot ship firearms until we receive a copy of the license from your chosen FFL so if they are unresponsive, this will add to the time it takes for you to get your rifle. We include ground shipping for free on orders over $1000 and we are based in Florida so depending on where you live, the free shipping will be anywhere from 1-6 business days. You can always pay for expedited shipping if you choose.
- Do you export to Canada?
- We currently do not export to Canada however 3rd party companies like I Run Guns (irunguns.com) can export our products.
- What types of lower receivers work with your upper receivers?
- Any MIL-Spec AR-15 lower receivers will work with our uppers. We currently do not offer an AR-10 option.
- Are your lower receivers MIL-Spec?
- Our lower receiver is a dedicated lower receiver for our .50 BMG upper however it is MIL-Spec other than the fact that it has no bolt catch, no buffer spring retainer hole, and no magazine well.
- My credit or debit card was declined but I know I have funds available
- Due to the high cost of many of our products, you may be exceeding the daily or transaction limit of your card. Most times, you can contact your bank and have them temporarily raise the limit for a single transaction such that you can use your card to purchase. If you can't, or don't want to use your credit or debit card, select check by mail and mail your check to us. Once we receive it, deposit it, and the check clears, we can then ship your order.
- Do you offer financing or layaway plans?
- Yes, we offer a financing option that has a 90 day interest free option. Click on the Financing menu at the top of the page for more information.